Union Juliet Women B4BC Binding 2020
The Juliet is one of Union’s best selling bindings, and the reason is clear – it’s packed with high-end materials and women-specific features, for lightweight season-long comfort, backed with lifetime durability. Canted footbeds work in harmony with asymmetric highbacks making the Juliet ride like a dream.
- Stage 5 Duraflex Baseplate: The Juliet Stage 5 Base is perfect for All Mountain / Freeride based riders looking for serious bang for the buck. Canted and bombproof, the Juliet blows away everything in its class.
- LG1 Duraflex Highbacks
- Ext Thermoformed EVA Bushing
- Classic Lite ankle strap
- Extruded 3D Aluminum heelcup is designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, the strongest in the business.
- Ultragrip toe straps
- Aluminum ratchets
- Classic flad allows you to pull the lever away from the highback and quickly adjust your forward lean angle to suit the terrain in front of you.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware is the strongest steel available on the market - Union’s use of Grade 8.8 represents their commitment of delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Canting: Yes
- Strap adjust: Traditional
- Universal disk is Compatible with 4x4, 4x2 and the channel. The Universal disk provides increased response and a locked in connection. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 3-HOLE
We Also Recommend