Thirtytwo Lashed Double Boa Bradshaw Mens Snowboard Boots 2021
Lashed Double Boa Bradshaw Snowboard Boot
A favorite of stylemaster and all-around legend, Chris Bradshaw, ThirtyTwo upgraded the Lashed Double Boa Bradshaw Snowboard Boot this year with a Performance Rubber outsole to absorb harsh impact from ollieing huge gaps to flat. Something that Bradshaw knows a thing or two about.
Two separate boa closures allow you to separately adjust zones to lock in the perfect fit, and the versatile medium flex excels from the terrain park to powder fields. The Team liner conforms to the shape of your feet throughout the season. Pairing well with the plush liner, the Team footbed absorbs impact for a smoother riding experience. The shell allows for fluid flexibility when you're tweaking out grabs and perfecting presses in the park, while the Performance Backstay offers improved energy transfer when you're carving at high speeds. The internal ankle lacing system keeps your heel from lifting, improving response while reducing fatigue.
- Bradshaw's pro version of the iconic ATV freestyle boot
- Dual Boa dials allow for custom and convenient tightening
- Mid-stiff flex offers a versatile a freestyle-oriented feel
- Articulated cuff maximizes freestyle flexibility
- Team liner ensures plush support and comfort
- Internal harness prevents heel lift for reduced fatigue
- Performance Rubber sole for cushioning and ultra-light feel
- ThirtyTwo is a rider-owned company focused on innovative design
- Item #TTWT12R
We Also Recommend