2019 Capita Mercury Men's Snowboard 2019
Capita Mercury Snowboard
You won't find a more versatile board in the solar system than the Capita Mercury Snowboard. Utilizing space age tech, the Mercury crushes everything from narrow chutes and deep pow to huge kickers and icy pipes—as long as you can handle its astronomically powerful ride, that is.
The All-Terrain V1 profile is mostly camber for powerful pop and reliable edge hold, with rocker outside the bindings to help it float in deep snow and add a bit of forgiveness on hardpack. The medium-stiff flex provides the stability and response you want for bombing into huge jumps and pointing it down steeps, but it's still capable of greasing the occasional rail too. Holysheet fiberglass is more powerful and dynamic than standard glass layups, and the Magic Bean resin holding it together is eco-friendlier to boot. New Amplitex V-Tech Amplifier delivers the dynamic response of carbon with the smooth, damp feel of flax so you can charge through rough terrain with control. Featuring twice the molecular density of the Superdrive base, the new Ultradrive base offers unmatched speed and durability to ensure you're flying at mach speeds no matter where you are on the mountain.
- Powerful all-mountain board for all-terrain thrill seekers
- Camber with rocker tips for grip and response with float
- Stiffer flex for going big and fast with confidence and control
- Lightweight core with inlaid bamboo rods for pop and durability
- Amplitex V-Tech Amplifier balances response and damping
- Death Grip sidecut enhances edge hold on icy slopes
- Ultradrive base is ultra-dense for serious glide and toughness
- Titanal inlays beef up strength for added durability
We Also Recommend