GNU MONEY C2E 2019 SNOWBOARD
So maybe buying that new motorcycle right before the season started wasn't a great idea. But even with your depleted funds, you can still snag a new board that rips the whole mountain thanks to Gnu's Money Snowboard. Designed to bail you out when you need a solid board on a small budget, this board delivers true all-terrain performance and freestyle fun at a fraction of the cost of some other snowboards.
A blend of rocker and mellow elliptical camber keeps the board loose and floaty enough for jibbing and pow surfing, while still retaining the pop and drive you want for carving steeps and sending jumps. The directional twin shape feels like a twin on groomed runs so you can kill it in the park, but adds a bit of extra control and float for ripping natural terrain and fresh powder. Its mid-soft flex keeps it loose enough for jibbing in the park, while the triax-over-biax layup ensures it still has enough pop and response for high-speed ripping. Plus, it's built right here in America using eco-friendly materials and techniques so you can feel good knowing it caused less harm to the environment while also supporting snowboarders with jobs.
- Budget-friendly ride that offers all-mountain performance
- C2 profile offers perfect blend of grip, control, and float
- Mid-soft flex is easy to control and jib with
- Directional twin shape adds drive and power
- Tri-wood blend core from sustainably harvested trees
- UHMW sidewalls enhance strength and durability
- Co-Ex extruded base is fast and easy to maintain
- Gnu makes innovative snowboard solutions right here in the USA
We Also Recommend